22 March 2010

Final video shoot

Having completed 90% of the music video, I realised that there was no conclusive ending, and therefore decided to shoot something with a narrative to give the video a nice close. The jist of the video is that two lovers had fallen out, and I felt that the video should end with them trying to resolve the issue.
We went back to the original location, which is The Old Courthouse in Dartford, and I decided that it would be effective to have a phonecall between the two (in seperate locations), with Martyn (the lead male character) apologising to myself (the lead female character), and then proceeding to ask to meet up. My character reluctantly agrees; but I decided to allow my character to be forgiving; emphasising the power of love - the meaning behind the song. The video concludes with a kiss-and-makeup. Very cute :)


No comments:

Post a Comment