16 June 2009

Possibly the most difficult decision

I've ever had to make.
WHAT IS MY FAVORITE MUSIC VIDEO?!
If I'm being honest, I don't have a specific favorite one. I like many :)
So I'll list a few of my VERY favorites and why I like them...




Walking On A Dream by Empire Of The Sun

This music video is very visually stimulating. There are many examples of beautiful arcitecture which compliment the song amazingly. Also, the use of abstract and contemporary costume helps to heighten the unique sound. Basically, I love this band. And this video :)



Skeleton Boy by Friendly Fires

I really like this video because it's imaginative, and it looks like they had fun making it - reflecting the tone of the song.
(It's annoyingly catchy...)



Stitches by The Dykeenies

I really like the narrative shown in this video. It's really cute and inspiring :)
Also, The Dykeenies are a band that bring back untold memories, so naturally I'm fond of this video.

And lastly...



Best Of You by Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters)

I'm gutted I couldn't find the band video of this, because I was watcing it on Kerrang a few days ago, and the visual impact, alongside his voice and the lyrics actually reduced me to tears. This song is so powerful, and I can feel the strength of his feelings, and it's just... mind blowing.


Yeah, they're four of my all time favorites. I have no idea which I'll pick to present to the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment